blast it!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ItsHereitsHereItsHere!!!!!!!


"The Adventure Continues."
HELL YEA!!!
Finally Harry Potter is HERE!!! Ive been waiting to watch it since forever! After much deceiving release dates, it officially in cinemas this Thursday! and I'm SO going! homework, mid-term exam, assignment all tak kisah!!!
Ive read the book like a million times, I really hoe the movies isn't a let down! My infamous plan watch it on the premier day:
Go home. Beg my mum, to beg my dad, to use his credit card, and book tickets using the awesome e-payment thingy provided by the fabulous GSC in Mid Valley where the sound system is super marvelous for the premier show on Thursday!!!!!!!!
*hyper-ventilates*

SHOUT OUT::: MEG I WISH U COULD COME TO 4 HP!!! DANIEL RULES!!! XOXO
OK OK i know the post is super colourful.... but i cant help it im super-duper-unbelievably excited!!!!
kk till then, I LOVE HP!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment