blast it!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Latté


I am officially one step closer to becoming a professional Barrista! I decided to make a Latte, and well it didn't turn out to Look like a designer coffee, but it tasted pretty good. I AM my biggest critic! The latte was actually the first step, to the beginning of the rest of my December holiday. I have decided that I'm not going to waste my time bumming around and feel miserable, but to enjoy my December holidays to the fullest and not regret it when my results arrive on the 24th, yes, ONE day before Christmas. party pooper!
DESIGNER LATTE~



MY LATTE!


Next, pizza! Yes I realise some of my plans somehow revolve around food, but the rest of it includes more photography, movies and buttering up my parents to prepare them for the results, and not forgetting to go out more. Like Look Out Point, which I have to visit, going to Kat's place which includes going to 1U. So many things to do, so little time!
Well, lets get down to it!
till then,
coffee for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment