blast it!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishlist!

Leo/Chris told me that dreams don't really work out in the real life, I agree. Nevertheless, it's no harm having a wishlist right? A wishlist for all my dreams, things I want to see, own and do.
PS: Leo, if ur reading, You should do one too! Very therapeutic.


  1. Travel the world on a Harley Davidson, Night Rider.
  2. Become a Photographer/Chef.
  3. Own a train set.
  4. Canon DSLR.
  5. Universal Studios, Singapore, Threesome+1
  6. Meet Oprah.
  7. Meet Obama.
  8. New York pent house
  9. Farm House in England.
  10. My own dog. (splash)
  11. Add on to my matchbox car collection, till I have "The Wall Of Matchbox Cars"
  12. My own restaurant.
  13. Universal Studios, 2nd time with my school friends!
  14. CNN reporter. =.='
  15. Own a golden gun, with a single gold bullet.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment