blast it!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I hate walls

My eyes are puffy from staring at the computer the whole day, I can feel the sharp pain. Assignments are really abusing me, I feel physically and emotionally drained every time I begin to write a new paragraph. Sleep has not been coming easily, even when my whole body feels like it has been put through the pasar malam cane squeezer thingy. drained and pathetic.
I keep thinking I should have done something else, I know if I had asked hard enough that I would have got it. I'm not hating it, I''m just afraid of the future. Futurophobia. Nonetheless, someone told me that my ife is what I make of it, therefore, I can sit and whine about the "mess" I got myself into, OR I could get my butt off this computer chair, eat and start cleaning up the "mess".  Which I will be doing soon.
Other than that, I have to say that I have great friends. A few, but they're awesome.
Kath, who's stars make my day, and today I finally opened the last star. And its good to know that I have a friend that cares. PS: I saw you yesterday. I was on rapid you were waiting at Wisma.
ML, who *hugs* me in every sms.
KH, who is always there at night IM-ing me!
Niv, who makes it a point to have lunch with me, even though her classes are super far away
Swats who surprisingly invited me for a fun fair.

till then, this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment