blast it!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Its raining hearts in my umbrella

It's only been 27 hours, and I miss you. Its not like I'll be able to see you when you're here anyway, then why in the world do I miss you?! I feel so vulnerable around you, and yet I feel so safe when you're around.
*bangs head*
I can't wait for you to get back, I have no idea why. You are the first person I talk to when my day begins, and the last, before I sleep. All the hours in between, you're in my thoughts.
As much as this sounds so close to the borderline of stalking, I bet you feel the same way too. All of you did. Once. So, don't look at me like I'm crazy. I'm falling for you, and it feels like bungee jumping! It's an odd feeling. Subtle, yet psychedelic.

You are not here, but when I hear your voice, my heart skips a beat. Everyfcukintime! It feels so right.
When you get back, lets go out. Just you and me. Oui?
-Didiey-

No comments:

Post a Comment