blast it!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Foooooooood

Yes, this post is specially dedicated to food. Someone out there who is reading this post, would probably be thinking,
  1. OMG, ya la ya la.. another lame post..
  2. food food food! its all she can think about!
  3. FOOD?! huh! who needs that!
  4. oh. *closes page.
Well, to start off, its not a lame post because its blog! I bet you write something, that many others would think is crap. Its not all I think about, I'm not a vending machine! to whoever thinks that they don't need food, or they can survive without food, or that food doesn't play a big role in their lives, guess what, it does! You just haven't figured that out. "oh"-people, go ahead, I don't know, I don't care. So to all haters out there, if you cant say anything nice, then do not say anything at all.

moving on. I cook. I bake. I love it. *to people who don't know..

Well, finally after what seems like ages, I finally stepped into the kitchen and made lunch. A simple meal, but honestly I got to say, I still have it. Tomorrow I'm planning to bake cookies or something. Plus, its kind of like a mother-daughter thing. very therapeutic too. SO, today i made rice, stir fried french beans, egg sambal and a healthy leafy curry dish thing. Its supposed to be good for the hot weather and it balances of the hot sambal. I semangatly took pictures too!
Warning: may make you drool. **perasaan much**

egg sambal

leafy curry thingy

french beans stir fry

No comments:

Post a Comment