today, for the first time I missed Math and Accounts class. Reason: miserably bad pain.
I had no choice but to go the doc. That MTFCKR actually injected me! Oh the pain.. very very very painful, especially the next day.
anyway, I still came back to college after that for a LAN- Malaysian studies exam. Its compulsory to pass this, if not I have to re-sit it. troublesome!
then, after a painful afternoon,
ML, PYT and I went to Starbucks to Peace out, and have coffee, just to lepaq. it was fun, in a quiet way. the this guy comes up, and sold us this smiley face cards, for a good cause la.. so Kat, now u know.
well then ML, Kat nd me were just sitting down and talking. Talking about how wrong our parent were, and how right we were. All our elder siblings always get to do anything, we couldn't! How they compare us to our friends and Otha shit stuff..
but all in all, we had a great time, even though it was emo-istic issues, I had a great time, just to finally sit down and talk to friends. Its been a long time since I did that. tooo long. so, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!!! this time with more food, and coffee.
Deal?
till then, more pics comin soon...


No comments:
Post a Comment