blast it!

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Never-Ending-Ness

Since Ive started college, I realised, that my life is filled with a whole series of

never-ending-ness...

First off, the college staircases are never ending. These never ending staircases are particularly miserable when I have run all the way down from the 4th floor to catch the bus.

Next the damn building itself! The classes are way to high up! Its like walking up to heaven! My friends and I know when we're on the 4th floor when we can see the sky, much closer. The sky seems to be right next to us in the corridor.

Then the screaming children in school next to my college. When we have classes in the back block, which is most of the time, we can always hear the children screaming! Its like a mass murder. It particularly annoying when there's a super important lesson going on and u cant seem to hear the teacher or yourself thinking! Its like they have recess all day!!!!!!!!!!

Then the homework! OH GOD!!! That's the worst of the lot! Its never ending! All the assignments, deadlines, internal assessment projects, tests and exams.... and then there's all the drafting, printing, typing, reading, practising and revision!



My life has become a never ending swirling vortex of terror!

Everything everywhere seems to be never ending. As Marlin(Nemo's dad) said, "INTO THE SWIRLING VORTEX OF TERROR!?!!

I willingly got myself into this nonsense, and now I have to keep to my word.. or do I? Of course I do.. there's no choice.. Whatever will be will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment