blast it!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i slept

I slept... but i had to wake up at 5 to study for a Legal exam.. 2 chapters.. sigh. But it seems that the questions were from chapter 1, idontknow,dontcare. Its Wednesday and we are already drowning in assignments and tests!

i have;

  • econs essay+test paper
  • ESl(english) Issue Analysis [nuclear weapons]
  • math group work nd i have to practicepraticepractice.
  • accounts questions
  • legal references. [we had to find 15 references for our project thingy, and I did, I was extremely happy, but i found out today that we have to highlight, cut, copy, paste & label it.] oh wow! nd all this by Friday. ~yay~
  • LAN exam on Friday.

assignments for all subjects! GREAT!!!!

on a lighter note, Kat introduced me and ML to her friend frm school and now college. Actually, she intro-ed us to him a long time ago, and I heard today that he wrote abt me on his blog. I dunno what it is, but being as perasaan as I am, I assumed that it was good stuff, and I am totally honoured!! wootwoot!! Well, he's a cool guy. funny, smart(he's in E1-first science class), and a sweet guy!

So here's a shout out:

HEY K.HOOOOOOOI!!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment