blast it!

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Web and not.

For the past few days I have been lepaQin in The Web, doing assignments, research,
Facebook-ing, RC-ing, email-ing and blogging.
My home Internet Exp. rosak. So I no choice but to use the web. I like the web, bcos, I have privacy and freedom to do whatever I want, and the connection is fast. At home I have ma mom and the connection is fckn limp!
Well, as usual, uno problemo, the web is effing cold! its like North Pole but minus Santa, the elves, polar bears and the penguins. My fingers freeze every time I'm in the web for more than 45 minutes.

but guess what?!
Home Internet is REPAIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but no use. Ive got to study for and accounts test, math project thingy, finish my LAN project thingy, ESL essays and Legal project thingy.. the legal thing includes citation, footnote, typing, checking and what not!

coffee+music is my only hope now. And good luck E5!

No comments:

Post a Comment